Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Letting go

Letting go... Once a friend told me that letting go is easier said than done.  I met someone who was married ( or shall i say still married) to my late uncle who died at 29 few years ago.  He was very dear to us. I shed a tear to listen to her struggling period in trying to let her husband go. I figured that she still can't let go but she's accepting. 'Redha'.

I look at my husband, silently I prayed to Allah, semoga panjang umur suamiku, dan mencintaiku sepenuh hatinya hingga ke nafasku yang terakhir. Ameen...

No comments: