Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Glimpse of yesterday's M-barrassment...

All of a sudden, teringat a few stuff yg most embarrassing happened in my life.  They are really making me smile...  I'm ready to make fun of my own embarrassing experience just for good laughs!

- When I was 12, there was this big event happened in our neighbourhood. We, being the kids at the neighbourhood had the chance to perform our activities respectively like a short play, silat etc.  I was involved in Silat Sukmorogo (Silat Jawa) show with my team mixed boys and girls.  All the girls but me wore singlets or tees underneath the silat costume.  Costume ke uniform? Anyway... Yup, I WAS THE ONLY ONE who didn't wear singlet or t-shirt underneath the costume although it had a very LOW cut collar. Yikes! nasib baik flat semua, x revealing langsung. Ok2... Nnti obscene plak...

- There was this one guy had a crush on me during our secondary school. But I didn't entertain him. Pernah I agreed to go out with him but I chose not to show up. Tehehehee... After we finished our school, he had diverted his attention to my bestie.  She kinda liked him too.  Then my bestie insisted on me tagging along with her when she wanted to go out with him.  Tgh jalan2 cari makan, "DANG" I fell down right into a hole in the roadside.  Malu2, Malu sangat!!! Tu lah tak baik x showed up bile u promised to show up ok...

- When my bestie just got her license, she loved to drive me and another bestie around KL sampai ke Genting pun ade.  Mase tu tgh rancak bersuka ria... There was this one day when it was raining heavily, we sang out loud Awie's hit songs in her car(Masetu Awie tgh top). Suddenly the car's engine died.  Owh dear, what's next? Hahahaha... What else?! We've got to go out from the car and pushed the car in the middle of heavy rain towards the side of the road.  Luckily ade lorry berhenti and helped us out.  Malu2 Malu2 lagi!!!



- It was my first week working at the bank. I haven't had many friends yet.  Dgn muka confident jalan nak pegi food court all by myself.  When I was going up  the stairs "DANG" I slipped and fell down the stairs.  Semua tgk... Ouch... Malu and sakkkiiiittt!!!

- At the bank, I had the chance to work with a very good looking boss. He was super cool! But... he liked to tease me a lot.   I sms-ed my pet sis to b*tch about him.  I waited and waited for my pet sis to reply.  She used to reply immediately.  So, I felt so awkward cos she didn't reply at all, then after a while, I checked again my sent box. And guess what? I accidentally sms-ed that BOSS (Uh-huh the boss that I b*tched about) and b*tched about HIM... Hahahaha... Until now, he didn't say anything about it... Let's just remain that way Ok... Tp tiap2 tahun dah hantar kad raya mintak ampun...

Hahaha...

But I learned that there's a certain character that can be built from embarrassing yourself endlessly. If you can sit happy with embarrassment, there's not much else that can really get to ya.
Christian Bale

No comments: