Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 15, 2011

Jalan2 atas Jalan TAR...

Hijab, tudung, head dress, whatever people wanna call it, they are the same, which wraps our head for us to tutup aurat as tuntutan Islam.  We usually tend to find the one that matches our new clothes kan... kan...

Yeay, I have 5 pairs new baju raya altogether!!! ;D But hurmmm dgn x sabar2nye, I've worn 2 pairs already to wedding receptions.  I went to Jalan TAR to look for shawls to complement the baju raya.  It has been part of my shopping routine in the fasting month since last 3 years.  Yup, it has been 3 years I've been wearing hijabs.  Alhamdulillah...

Jln TAR's not my one and only hijabs supplier, I also bought them everywhere from KL to Kelantan, dari gerai tepi jalan sampailah ke boutique.  But I wont spend more than RM200 for only 1 hijab.  Giler ape?!

It took us an hour to find parking cos all parking places were FULL.  Finally we parked our car at CapSquare which costs only RM2 for 2 and a half hours.  I somehow don't mind to join the packed crowd there because they have plenty of variety choices of hijabs and their shawls are extraordinary CHEAP! You can get 1 shawl for not even 10 bucks there!  Seriously!!! 

How much damage I've done? Well not a serious damage.  I've just spent only RM53.50 for 2 short sleeves t-shirt inner (I swear I haven't seen a cotton inner like these everywhere else!) and 2 shawls.  Only 2 shawls?  Yeah... unfortunately most of the shawls look so gaudy with unnecessary bead work like green shawl tiba2 ade purple mix green beads sangkut at the corner of the shawls! Addoiii, Hehehe... tak sanggup nak pakai even if I were to go out of norm...  Entah lah maybe ade yang suke mcm tu kot...

borrowed from dihatisara.blogspot.

Ni nak cerita kisah satu gerai.  Gerai ni banyak plak marketing stategies nya.  Just look at this picture:


This ad attracted my attention, which pulling me into the gerai.  Tgh belek2 tudung, skali pandang the trader tu macam"akak" pakai tudung.  Bile tgk betul2 rupenye... jeng jeng jeng...



A tudung man.  Borrowed from Malay Mail.
The "akak" pakai tudung was actually a MAN.  Siap dgn janggut skali ok... Serious terkejut.  It's part of his marketing strategies.


Read this interesting stuff about the "Tudung Man" at Jalan TAR. ; )




1 comment:

Dunia Mommy Comel said...

hahah tu dia sakan ek kak..sabar jela

saya baru je beli amalm semalam warna pink dan babyblue ok..