Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 8, 2011

Love for Allah...


"Kadangkala Allah sembunyikan matahari,
Dia datangkan petir dan kilat.
Kita menangis dan tertanya-tanya, kemana menghilangnya sinar. Rupa-rupanya Allah nak hadiahkan kita pelangi.

Cinta yang disemadikan tidak mungkin layu selagi ada imbas kembali. Hati remuk kembali kukuh selagi ketenangan dikecapi. Jiwa yang pasrah bertukar haluan selagi esok masih ada.
Parut lama pastikan sembuh selagi iman terselit di dada.
Kekayaan yang paling kaya adalah akal, kemiskinan yang paling besar adalah jahil, keburukan yang paling hodoh adalah sesat
"

... taken from iLuvislam.com.

Lately people around me have been talking about Khairul Fahmi and Elia.  I tried so hard not to be bias by reading both sides of the story.  Well... I have my own opinion after reading them and I think the best thing now is not to judge either one of them. Only Allah can judge them... Wallahu'alam... 

I truly feel sorry for what has happened, I know how it's like to feel sad, hurt, lost and confused.  I faced a lot of heartbreaking moments before I met my right guy.  Based on my experience, I believe Allah has greater plans for both of them... Insya-Allah... 

I'm not perfect either but as a Muslim, dengan rendah hati let's remind each other, tak payahlah nak kutuk, caci, maki sesiapa dalam hal ni especially in the holy Ramadhan ni... None of us is perfect and nothing in this world is permanent.  Bersyukur ke hadrat Ilahi and don't ever give up seeking the blessings from Allah and keep praying for good life in this world and the hereafter.  That applies to me too... 

Here's an inspirational article to read:




1 comment:

Dunia Mommy Comel said...

huhu terasa sampai ke benak hati..rase ketakutan pun sama sbb agenda yang die rencanakan untuk kita masih xkan di ketahui sampai hari jadi..huhuk..adakah dia lelaki terakhir saya??