Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Alhamdulillah dah 11 hari umat Islam seMalaysia berpuasa... But in this holy month of Ramadhan, banyak betul scary news were reported like murder cases, kerat sana kerat sini, and recently a Malaysian student kene rompak and belasah by London rioters... Damn scary...  Inilah kita manusia akhir zaman...  Mungkin Allah nak beri kesedaran buat kita, bile kite rase kite ade masalah, those people are facing even bigger problems kan... kan... Itu baru betul kite panggil "Masalah Negara"... 



I'm not perfect but I'm happy,  my life's not always a bed of roses but I'm thankful. So today I wanna make a list of the things I'm thankful for...  10 THINGS I'M THANKFUL FOR...
  1.  ISLAM
     I'm thankful that I am Islam. Although I am not very pious but I love all the guidance that I read from Quran and Hadith.  I'm trying my best to recharge my faith and follow what have been taught in Quran and Hadith in order to be a good Muslim. I believe Allah has given me a lot of miracles in my life.  Like they said "Islam is the way of life".


     2.   MOTHER

     I'm thankful to have such a talented, strong and independent Mama who always know how to deal with tough times.  She's my mother and also my teacher who gives good tips and guidance if things get complicated.  She can also be a doctor who has always been advising me to take the right medicines or remedies if I'm about to get sick.  I'm lucky to have such a nice Mother-In-Law who loves to cook for her children.  She's not fussy and she has been very patient with a 'manja' daughter-in-law like me. 

     3.    SWEETHEART

     I'm thankful to have a wonderful and loving  husband who loves me and accept me for who I am.    Who loves and appreciate my family even more than I do. He's my best friend ever. He has helped me to become a better person each and everyday like I have always said.  He's a very supportive and sporting hubby!  He 's funny and so sweet cos he likes to make me happy with his own ways. He's a very decent guy who doesn't like to lepak with friends or go clubbing n stuff.  I'm so very lucky to have such a great man with a big heart as my sweetheart...

    4.      CAREER

    I'm thankful that I have achieved a few of my dream jobs like to be in the Corporate Communications team.  Although I'm not much of a people person but I've got to learn a lot of skills from working with people.  I also had the chance to be the Preschool teacher of many adorable kids, and couple of them still remain in touch with me although they have grown up into fine young teenagers.

    5.    FRIENDS

    Even though I don't have millions of friends in my facebook, or thousands of friends outta facebook, I'm still thankful to have a few friends who does sincerely care about me.  They have always been there whenever I need them. To gossip with, to vent, pelagi... to shopping with, to have coffee with... Mcm2 lagi la.

    6.    ART

    I've been adoring arts scene since kecik lagi.  I used to draw a lot when I was a lil kid while waiting for my mom to finish her work. I'm thankful that I had been given a chance to go to Art college and managed to graduate in Illustration.  I'm thankful to have such a good experience to be involved in art scenes like musical theater. (Theater mcm tak relevant ngan Illustration kannn... But face painting for the casts relevant kannn.... *winks)

    7.    HOUSE AND COMMUNITY

    I'm thankful to have the chance to grow up in a peaceful neighbourhood where I can wake up every morning listening to birds chirping.  I'm still staying with my mother now.  I love her house cos it's near KL City like 20 mins driving distance only.  It's also so near my office that helps me escape from the long distance massive jam.

     8.    REZEKI

     I'm thankful for having financially secured even though I am not rich.  I have enough food to eat and more than enough clothes to wear. *griiin...  On top of that, I have a few more bucks for shopping!!!  Plus Alhamdulillah I still have some to share with my Mama...  Although we don't have BMW or Merce, we have two useful cars, the first car is for everyday use while the second car is my comel car to stand by for emergency cases. 

     9.  HEALTH

     I'm so thankful that the worst penyakit I ever had so far in my life is Gastric.  Or maybe UTI? Or else the allergic conjunctivitis.  All my life, I have never been admitted in the hospital cos I have never faced any critical illness.  Thank God!  I don't even like to eat medicine and I can't imagine if I can cope with hospital admission.  I'm thankful to be given a pretty good health.

      10.  LIVING

      I'm thankful for the chance to still breathe, live my good life in a peaceful country.  I'm thankful to be able to still use my eyes to see, my ears to listen, my mouth to talk and to eat, my hands to type and to hold, my legs to walk and to run... and everything else about living...

GRATITUDE IS THE BEST ATTITUDE!




1 comment:

Dunia Mommy Comel said...

sweet giler huhuk saya rasa da certain part yang saya masih blom ada n saya rasa jugak masih terlalu jauh untuk sampai ketahap u sis, btw just bersyukur dgn apa yg ad n yg sudi berdamping dgn saya...
lalalalala datangggg laaa...