Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Cooling. Soothing. Refreshing!

I'm not a person who would spend so much for skin care stuff.  I have used skin care products that can easily be found in any of the supermarkets or pharmacies.  Until recently I saw the signs of me getting even darker eye circles, bigger eye bags, uneven skin tone, more freckles, crows feet and oily T-Zone.  I was thinking like how time flies... We really do get all these once we step into the 30s? So why are the magazines lying to us? 30 is the new 20? Like dhuh!!! What a crap... I'll stick to "aging with grace"...  *winks*  However no harm trying in finding a suitable skin care product to overcome these problems perhaps?

Anyway... the best place that popped into my  head was Body Shop.  The sweet young lady retailer (like their simple make-up, not as heavy as Foto Zoom gals those days... *grin*) introduced me to White Shiso set - facial wash, toner and moisturiser. 

this is it!



Embrace luminous and clear skin with this gentle Foaming Facial Wash which effectively removes
make-up and impurities for skin clarity and radiance. 

With vitamin C and licorice, this instant mousse-tofoam, oil-free wash creates a luxuriously rich and creamy lather to cleanse and remove dead skin cells.

Use every morning for a clear, supple and
bright complexion. - thebeautyreviewexpress.com






Still too afraid to buy the whole set, so I decided to try out the foaming facial wash first.  The price of this facial wash is RM78 for 150ml.  At first I thought it was quite pricey cos the facial wash I used before didn't even touch RM30 even though it was only for 100ml.

SHiSo? It is defined as a plant of the mint family, native to eastern Asia, chiefly used as a herb in Japanese cookery by WordReference.com...  Owh now I know...  My friend told me that the Whitening range was cheaper before this as it didn't contain Shiso.

I've been using it for about couple of months already.  The first time I used it, I felt so refreshed like my face just touched an icy cold river! The result?  Not all the issues like the dark eye circles, eye bags and freckles are totally eliminated now but I can see the improvement lah... It makes my skin feels softer and my skin actually looks slightly better now.  I can't wait to buy the toner and moisturiser!

Rate: Greeaaatt!!!  I'd give 7 glowing STARS upon 10!




No comments: