Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Family Day at Balok Beach, Kuantan

We have finished our Company's Family Day event.   It's a getaway weekend to escape from the hustle and bustle of hectic city life.  That's what I mentioned in my invite email to all my colleagues since I've been one of the organising committee.  I'm so very happy and glad everyone had an awesome weekend.  The highlights of the weekend were the hilarious telematch games and boogie Retro Disco Gala Dinner night.  Running with petola for telematch? hahaha... seemed dodgy but seriously funny!  Retro Disco Night was happening cos semuanye sporting in dressing up and also participating! Love them...  And... I got Canon new model camera which was in our wishlist! My other half told me before we came here that he had a feeling that I was gonna get a camera this year. Wishful thinking! Awesome!!!

My darling hubby.  I can't thank him enough. He's already part of the committee although he's not as he was very committed to help me with loads of arrangements.  Dia yg bersemangat counting the voting slips  for Best Dress Award yg sgt competitive. My name in Islam, there's no accurate meaning.  But close to it is NISBAH.  Well all my life, I've been trying my best to be balance in how I decide things.  And I hope I was fair to all.  Love him more and more!!!

Swiss Garden Beach & Spa Resort is a good choice for a group family day! It's kinda private but the facilities are good and within reach.  All have started hitting road back to KL while us ~ we're staying one more night to just breathe and sleep.  Walaupun ade hiccups this and that, Yg penting semua enjoyed it!  I'm sure this will be one of the unforgettable moments with my extended family - my colleagues and their families. :)

No comments: