Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 8, 2011

Kerastase Shampoo - a hope for a healthier hair...

Since my teenage life until now, I have been struggling to deal with my frizzy and dry hair.  Moreover when I started to wear hijab, my hair raised additional issues like scalp problem and hair loss.  I have been trying loads and loads of ways to control my unmanageable hair!  I once got really fed up with it, then cut it really2 short, like you could almost see my scalp!  I've tried many hair products, I've been to many hair salons to do hair treatment.  But none have ever worked well for my hair... Sigh...

Few years ago, I had a roomie using Kerastase Shampoo that made me wonder whether it could do wonders to my hair.  But when I checked the price at that point of time, I couldn't afford to have one.  Until recently, another good friend of mine strongly recommended Kerastase Shampoo to me. Pricey? Worry no more cos we have found a good salon supplier (I think so) at Sg. Weng who gave us good price. For 500ml, I got it for only RM150.  According to my bestie, one 500 ml bottle can last up to 1 year. We'll see. That's why I need to keep this documented, so I can keep track of it.  I actually wrote the date i first used it.  So we'll see...


The funny thing about this shampoo, I didn't understand a word written on the bottle cos they were all in French. : ) .  I didn't even know which suits my hair walaupun Kerastase has come up with a lot of types.  Malas nak fikir dah, ambik aje, sebab dah lama nak try pakai Kerastase ni.  My first experience with it, ermmm... It added volume to my hair.  It's bouncier.  Rase mcm fluffy je... ehehehe...  I love the smell of this shampoo.   Smells nice and fresh!  It's also making my hair feels softer.

Today, I tried finding out more about this shampoo through google.  Now I got to know the name of this shampoo, it is Kerastase ~ Specifique Bain Prevention Frequent Use Shampoo (Normal Hair).  Alamak... I should have bought something for dry and frizzy hair. Wait... read more...

  • Helps moderately cleanses hair
  • Encourages a well balanced scalp
  • Contains controlling & anti-bacterial agents
  • Prevents the possible formation of dandruff
  • Hair appears naturally suppler & more energetic

Ok, at least all of the above sounds great to me!  I hope Kerastase will save my hair... : )

No comments: