Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Butterfly


Butterfly to me is very beautiful... I love butterfly but I know for a fact that I can't have it as a loyal companion or adopt it as a pet. If we love nature, we have to let the butterfly free to fly, I guess that's why fly is its last name... Motif kan... 

Whenever I see the colourful satin wings of butterfly flies around my mom's little garden, my heart feels at ease.  It reminds me of a story of a little girl who had only one friend that she could talk to during her lonely nights.  She smiled whenever the butterfly came into her house and sat nicely on the wall, as though the butterfly listened to all the words she said.  Many of her friends had imaginary friends at the time but she had a real friend.  Her true friend was a butterfly.  Ironically the butterfly often sat on the same spot, which was at the stairs in the center of the house.  When she saw a dead butterfly preserved and used as a decoration of a  bookmark, she cried as though her true friend was caught and killed. :'(

This story is a true story which happened like over 25 years ago.  The girl could still remember that sweet brown butterfly.  My mom told me about the story.  And... that girl was me...

Recently, I found a sweet butterfly ring which reminds me again of the story, so I bought it and it has become a precious jewellery to me... :)




2 comments:

Dunia Mommy Comel said...

ape yang penting saya suka butterfly kat jari u tu.....

Violet Grace said...

Alhamdulillah, comel kan... I pun suka butterfly kat jari i ni... *happy thots always...