Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Time with friends...

Tonight is the final Piala Malaysia - ATM vs Kelantan.  As I am watching the game at home, my hubby is out watching it with his friends at one of the Kedai Makan Kelantan since he's a big fan of Red Warrior.  he asked me if I wanted to come along, which I declined because I didn't want to stop him to go watch with his friends.  I feel that sometimes, he needs time to be with his friends just like how sometimes I feel the need to catch up with my friends.  Whenever I asked him if I can go out with my friends, he has never stopped me. Cuma both of us kenalah tau batasan masing2...

Like last week when my hubby went to watch the semi-final game, I went out with my girls, my BFF (cheh... bajet Paris Hilton lettew)... We had a light supper at Naili's, Ampang.  These girls are my loyal friends since school.  Yang best nya, everytime we were about to bitch talk bad things about other people, mesti we immediately changed the subject to avoid any negative thoughts... Coolness... Tapi topic yang kita sembang malam tu agak berat jugak... About hukum hakam Islam and such... 3 hari 2 malam jugaklah nak digest... Hurm... Banyak lagi nak kena belajar ni... 

Pics we took at Naili's, Ampang. 


 

To my dear BFFs, honestly, I hope and pray that I will eventually still have the chance and time to hangout with you once in a while even if  there will ever be a new edition to my little family... Ameen...

Lastly, I believe we should allow our husbands to have some time to be with their friends however they need to give us that pleasure too.  Unless if the friendship interferes with marriage - then a choice must be made.


No comments: