Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Incredible India Pt. 2

Where was I... Owh cerita pasal India...  I personally think India is one of those places yang worth for individual traveling concept.  Kalau ikut group tour, rase mcm not satisfying.  Traffic kat sane plak giler sesak, so a lot of time was wasted on the bus ~ sleeping...  People there LOVE to honk...  Memang asal naik vehicle belum jalan lagi pun dah honk... I definitely won't survive if I have to drive at India cos I hate to honk at people and vice versa. 

Janpath Market

Qutb Minar ~ It's the tallest stone tower in India made of fluted red sandstone covered with beautiful intricate carvings and verses from the Qur'an.


 The tomb of Humayun was built with red stones  by the orders of Hamida Banu Begum, Humayun's widow, and begun in 1565, nine years after his death,
and completed in 1572 AD. 
Humayun was the 2nd Mughal Emperor.


Above: Red fort. 
We went to watch Light and Sound at Red Fort but I didn't enjoy it.  Perhaps I was so tired and disappointed cos tak dapat shopping kat kedai2 kat luar Red Fort tu sebab kena pressure by the tour guide suruh masuk cepat2... Argghh!!!
Below right: Mother temple ~ Lotus temple.  Yang ini, I was a bit confused. Sebab this temple katanya if I'm not mistaken laa, to worship the creator so anyone can just masuk the temple... We were asked to keep silent.  Our CEO kata he was surprised sebab kitorg boleh remain silent for a few seconds... Sebab kalau kat office, nak senyap 1 second pun tak boleh... Hahahaha...  


 Haaa... ini gambar my hubby n me yang kena tangkap curi from 2 different cameras... 
Tau2 je my colleagues tagged me kat facebook... Hahaha... LOL...

Lepas ni, part 3 nak share experience tengok one of the 7 wonders of the world pulak... Stay tune!


No comments: