Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Incredible India


Been extremely busy... But still love to share my experience at India... This year we went to Delhi and Agra, India for our annual trip last couple of weeks.  Mula2 tu quite reluctant bila dengar India kotor especially air dia.   Ramai yg kena "cherry berry" caused by the dirty water.  Tapi on the 2nd thought, why not I give it a try to see it for myself... Tapi kat sane disebabkan my tummy yang sgt2 sensitive dan mudah mengamok, I played safe.  I took mineral water all the time, I even gargled mineral water when I brushed my teeth... I avoided fruits and meat.  Boleh kurus macam ni kalau duduk lebih lama kat India! Most of the times, I took cooked vege and rice or naan.  Food diorang tak menepati citara my taste bud. My citarasa has always been masam2 manis, sweet sour, tom yam, asam pedas, laksa asam... hurm ape2 je la yg asamnya tak lebih n tak kurang...

Paling regret sekali, tak dapat shopping byk2.  The 1st time I brought back balance of RP4,500... Owh aci tak stress sebab tak dapat habiskan duit!  Indian tour guide tak sporting, slalu suruh "challo" whenever kitorang berenti nak shopping.  Sia2 je bawak trolley bags sampai 4.  Pastu kosong je... Daamn!

Here are some pictures we took at Delhi:


President's office tu ala2 macam PM'soffice at Putrajaya.  Gate of India tu my friend kata mcm Gate kt Paris... Alamak ape identity Indian? Hindustani la tu... :P


Asia Kitchen was the only restaurant that has halal sign.  Tempat lain semua mcm tak berapa nak confident dgn halal statusnya.

Jama Masjid built in the Mughal dinasty.  It's located at Old Delhi.  Cantik Masjid ni, tapi tak dapat masuk sebab dia suruh bayar kalau nak bwk masuk camera...  So tengahari tu kenalah pulak mode kedekut, lepak kat luar dgn chairman's wife je la... Layanlah Datin bersembang...  Below pictures are the Masjid's surroundings... Mcm tu lah keadaan sesak kat sana...



Ni dekat Memorial Mahatma Ghandi.  Sini byk squirrel yang gemok2 dan lincah.  The school students kat sana memang always got excited when they see tourists.  They would gladly greet you and they would love it when you call them to take pictures together.

I am writing this blog dlm keadaan yang tergopoh gapah sebab dah nak hit the road to Johor... Itu yang ayat, spelling  dan grammar ke laut.  To be continued.  Stay tune!

No comments: