Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Manja or Mengada?

That's me... Manja... Or Mengada?  Some might interpret that my character is "manja" but ada jugak might feel that I am just so mengada, ada pulak segelintir feel that I am "gedik"? Orang sekarang punya bahasa kan, which is quite a harsh word to me... Nevermind,  we can never pleased anyone.

I hate to admit, I am quite a spoil brat.   When the rest of my siblings terpaksa kumpul duit belanja sekolah untuk beli benda yang diorang suka for example basikal, I got it as a gift from my dad.  When my sister had to strive hard, to get the chance to study abroad, my mom sent me to further study in art at UK even before I get my SPM results. But why must I felt that I am a spoil brat? Shouldn't I change the way I think towards positive thoughts? I might not be a spoil brat, but perhaps I was just lucky because I was the youngest girl in the family.

At some of my previous workplaces, I was dimanjakan... I was given only a job that I liked to do, bigger work stations, higher cubicles, flexibility, etc.  I did not ask for all those things... But again, I guess I was just lucky... Hurm... Tapi at my current place, I kena belajar untuk jadi tougher, sebab dah tak ada manja2 ni, cuma tea lady je manjakan semua orang... ;)

My hubby ~ yes people might think that we wives have to be independent.  I am or I can be very independent.  But in this case, I have made a choice, dengan siapa lagi nak bermanja kalau tak dengan suami sendiri...

Back to manja character,  usually it's the way I talk.  Or when I got easily moved or terharu by little2 things.  Ketahuilah that's just me - the real me.  Untuk apa jadi orang lain kalau kita terpaksa berpura-pura macho... Tak hensem pun buat ape nak berlagak macho... 

Sesiapa yang mengenali saya, saya tak pernah berniat nak jadi mengada or dalam bahasa kasarnya gedik  tapi ini ialah saya... Jadi saya takkan marah kalau ada orang yang tak boleh terima character manja saya ini, sebab saya memang lemah, (tapi jiwa kental) chewah... Hamba Allah yang ada kelemahan dan saya terima kenyataan tu...

~ Graceful Violet

No comments: