Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Role model

Recently I was told by my uncle that my former boss has just been appointed the CEO of ECM Libra.  Lately I have been busy to even sit down and grab a newspaper to read.  (bukan suka baca newspaper pun memandangkan malas nak tau sad and sob stories happened around us)...  Tapi bagus baca newspaper ni, banyak knowledge kita boleh dapat....

So terus googled to know more, I found this reliable link: 
Yup... Confirm! ECM Libra Financial Group Bhd has appointed my former boss its new chief executive officer.  Alhamdulillah... I am so happy for her and proud that I had the chance to work very closely with her.  She was my role model at the time. In fact she will always be my role model although we're not working together anymore because she is everything a role model should be...  As a woman, she's pretty and kind.  As a mom, she's loving and as a boss, she's understanding...

She was very generous to all of us including me... Alhamdulillah.  It started with giving me beautiful handbags, although they were not totally new but they were still gorgeous and stylish! For a secretary like me at the time, I could not afford to buy such handbags on my own...  She has never failed to give me pressies during my birthday and took me out for lunch... Pegi mana2 mesti belikan souvenirs... Every year bagi duit raya...  She has never scolded me when I made mistakes...  Despite her kindness and generosity, she remains simple and very down to earth...

When I wanted to build up myself with a better career, I took her advice.  I had to choose my future career path either to be a personal assistant or corporate communication executive.  Her advice was to have a career goal is to really look as far ahead as possible and visualize which would be a best-fit career path for me...  And so I did... Here I am, in the corporate communication field and I am happy at where I am now...  Alhamdulillah... Thank you boss for being such a great inspiration to me and my fellow colleagues... 




Until now I keep a picture of us at my workstation.  This picture was snapped at her fond farewell tea.  Whenever I see this picture, it reminds me of the good memories and wonderful experience we shared...


"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader." -  John Quincy Adams




No comments: