Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 23, 2011

Yummay Red Velvet Cuppies


Just by looking at this picture (found at wordpress or stolen from it. :P), I start to drool... I had the same exact Red Velvet Cuppie, bought from bisou bake shop, KLCC for my dessert just now afta a great jappie lunchie.  OMGals, bisou has lotsa pretty cuppies!!! When I first laid my eyes on the cuppies, I had the same feelings like I had several years ago when I first watched "Care Bears" cartoon mase kecik2 dulu.  All the cuppies there seem like they are wearing cute cute dresses!

Kan lebih kurang je comelnye...  Bisou's cuppies not only pretty but super yummmaaayy... Irresistible!!! Yg paling best about the RV cuppie, its cheese cream... Sedapnye... *Drooling again*

To know more, read here .

2 comments:

rizqaisya said...

agree!!! their RVC is the yummiest!

Violet Grace said...

We shld go gossip @ Bisou over a RVC soon!!!