Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Family tree?

Raya  is the only time of the year for family reunion...  Like last year, the year before, previous years, without fail our small family, my siblings and in-laws plus their children went to pay a visit to my Papa's house.  It has been a routine to see him once in a year during Raya since 30 years ago.  Yeah 30 years ago, my mom took us out from his house, she really had to gather her courage and do it.

I know I am not being a good daughter especially to my Papa. It's rather tough to be a person who barely knows who his father really was in the past ... and is now...  Everytime we went to see him, he tend to dig up all the history of his asal usul.  He's like still living in the past.  He can't even be bothered of his present life.  Tengok keadaan dia, memang sedih, tapi mcm mana nak tolong.  Berdosakah hamba Mu ini?

I was told that my great great great great great (tak taulah brape byk "great") grandfather was the famous "Daeng Merewah".  But that was loooooong time ago.  Now I'm just a plain Jane, a girl next door, a goody two shoes, who doesn't even have her own house yet.  It's good to know the lineage and my roots! But... what's the use of it now? To be proud for nothing? Hurm... Biarlah terus hidup bahagia bersederhana... :)

1 comment:

Dunia Mommy Comel said...

banyak betol great 100x like lah..pe2pun tgk u ketawa dan bahagia akan buatkan sape2 pun senang hati..same la den..