Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 30, 2011

Looking for a happy heart...

I feel something's missing...  Ok, I should change the way I feel now, I wanna have happy heart...  What is the best thing in my life now, LOVE... Hurm... My love... I love him not because he's rich or handsome, but because of all the little things he has been doing for me... Happy thoughts.. happy heart... Holler! holler! holler!

  • He wakes up early in the morning, to do laundry, (machine wash, hand wash, jemur kain) every weekends.
  • He would let me have enough beauty sleep sampai terjaga sendiri during weekends.
  • He's always been taking me anywhere I wanna go during weekends as much as he can.
  • He's always been carrying my lappy bag for me.
  • He's always been putting lauk-pauk in my plate when we go lunch or dinner together.
  • He's always been getting a glass of water for me when I'm thirsty.
  • He's always been texting me to ask whether I already have lunch.
  • He's always been calling or texting me to remind me of my duties at work if he's aware of them.
  • He's always been driving me to work or anywhere else.

  • He doesn't mind taking the train back home everyday so that I can use the car.
  • He doesn't mind getting wet as long as the umbrella protects me from the rain.
  • He takes me to eat at where I wanna eat only.
  • He's always been switching on the electric mosquitoes repellent for me every night. 
  • He's always been putting a blanket over me at night while I'm asleep. 
There's many-many more... But I seriously need a shower now... ;D

Wait a sec, I just recall something.  I love Maxis new TV ad especially when it says "Doesn't it feel great when someone always puts you first?". Reminds me how sweet my dear sweetheart is...



It might sound pretty lame or poyo... But I don't care! I love my sweetheart so very much... :')

Anyway, may Allah bless us with lifetime happiness... Ameen...

No comments: