Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 17, 2012

In the name of LOVE

Many people have said that a relationship in a marriage will fade away after they have been together for many years... For me, I am trying to keep the faith and make our relationship grows stronger day by day not the other way around... I always believe that a relationship works both ways... Orang nampak kahwin ni macam senang kan... Some might think wedding preparations sangat susah... Wait til you have to ride a tiny little boat together in a big ocean, to go to the deep sea until you reach the destiny ~ akhirat, syurga? Insya-Allah... 

Sebelum ride that boat pun, dah banyak different thoughts, for instance I want the boat to be in purple, he wants it red... I want to go left, he wants to go right? At the end of the day, It's how you meet each other half way... If you're lucky, you'll get a bigger and better ship siap anak2 kapal lagi eventually...  Dugaan yang paling besar buat kami bila kami belum lagi dianugerahkan cahayamata walaupun this marriage has reached its 4th year.  Memang berat lagi pulak bila we both love children and our family and friends have been strongly asking about it regularly.  Lagi pulak, we have gone through all the fertility check-up and the results showed that we both are OK. :'(

Takpe, Insyallah we won't give up trying and praying... Doakan kami sama ye...

As I said, we've been riding a boat together for 4 years now... Alhamdullillah, we struggled from riding a  small boat to a better boat... We have survived through a few of ups and downs, highs and lows... My deepest gratitude goes to Allah... Here's a shout out video composed especially for our 4th Anniversary... 


I took 2 nights to finish up the video.  I put in 2 lovey-dovey songs, "Terukir di Bintang" by Yuna which is my favourite and "I won't give up" by Jason Mraz which my hubby loves it because of its meaningful lyrics... { Dalam hati: "Never give up on me OK, walaupun I ngade sometimes.. "

On our anniversary day that morning, he had to leave early.  I saw a gift with 1 card and another smaller card.  I purposely waited until later that night to open the gift depan dia. ;)

 At the office, after lunchtime, I received a bouquet of red and pink roses . A couple of my colleagues said "tiap2 tahun the same roses...". For him to take the effort to walk to the florist like 10 mins walking distance {I know cos I keje dulu kat tempat dia keje sekarang :P}, for him to think that red and pink are my favourite colours {which actually purple and pink, you know "GUYS"... hahaha}, for him to ensure that the bouquet delivered right to my office on time... I can't thank him enough already... His pure intention and his sweet thoughts have made me feel that I couldn't ask for more. Biarlah bunga yang sama, warna yang sama bertahun2 pun, he's still my paradise, will always be... Insya-Allah...

This year, we had our anniversary dinner at Toni Romas, Pavillion, picked by him sebab dia suka makan ribs.  Eloklah dia request nak makan dekat2 aje, sebab masatu perut pun dah lapar sebab I did not have lunch haritu.
Burp... Alhamdulillah... We ordered a big plate of bountiful ribs, tapi belum abis makan, dah kenyang... So ta pau lah ape lagi... Later that night, my turn plak bagi dia gift... Then we took turn to open the gift... 

 

He was so excited to see what he got this time... I am lucky to have him sebab dia seorang yang sangat sederhana, tak pernah kalah dengan peer pressure. All this while, he often buys me pretty good things, does a lot of sweet things for me.  So I take this chance to give him this special something...  I want him to know that I know he has sacrificed a lot to make me happy... Thank you sayang with big hug...

My turn pulak untuk buka hadiah... Tadaa... Tak sangka he actually noticed and remember that I've been wanting to buy this watch for a casual wear.  Early this year, memang ada terbelek2 jam macam ni kat Swatch.  Big HUG lagi skaliiii...

 
Dear husband,
Thank you for your kindness, patience and understanding.
Thank you for all the supports that you have always given me.
Thank you for the sacrifices that you have made for me.
Thank you for accepting me for who I am.

Most of all, thank you for loving me...

From your wife... 


2 comments:

Ain Kalam said...

happy anniversary you both!! may you both be filled with lots of love, patience, loads of bundle of joy.. di murahkan rezeki (tak tau how to say it in english :P hahahah) aminnn :) *big hug* from me to you :)

Violet Grace said...

Ameen... Thank you K.Ein... Likewise i wish lots of love, laughter, and rezeki to you and your family... *big hug back to u*