Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Psst... It may be a juicy story...

A group usually those who hang out with the same group of people and do the same things together. I do not intend to join any "groups" and trying my best to be as neutral as possible especially at work.  I just happen to have lunch with the same people everyday.  The reason for doing so is they sit so close to me... A group of peeps who are able to hear me whisper (too much la whisper kan)... reword: can hear when I say... "Lunch today, where?" 

Today we had Subway Sandwiches at our mini office lounge for lunch.  Most of the times we talk about our loved ones, mostly about their cute babies... Since I don't have one, it's good to hold it in my memory.  OK brain hear me {Open a folder / Save as "Babies"}. Who knows one day the folder will be useful to me, then bolehlah revisit it...

Other than that, we usually talk about TV shows or movies (how good or suckie they can be).  Unfortunately ada jugaklah we  talk about "people" but not usually a bad stuff tapi it is more of "discussing" about people, uh-huh tak boleh lari kan, we are human beings mesti nak vent jgk kalau tak puas hati... Hahah!  We are not angels anyway! But I am proud to say that we RARELY do it and I try my best to avoid it.  Insya-Allah.  Like today, we talked about OURSELVES, like it was so embarrassing yesterday when I accidentally opened a stranger's car cos I thought that was my hubby's car. That was me in the "my head in the clouds" mode... Lalalaa... LOL!


Can't help wondering that the brainy quote above is so true kan?

I found some points that might help us to prevent talking bad about others:

GENERAL MOTIVES:
  1. To solve a problem they're having with the individual, but lack the skill to do it in a kind way.
  2. To discredit the other person, or cause harm to the other person. To hurt, or they feel they must defend themselves from hurt, so they hurt first. 
  3. Want to be accepted, so they find common humor, evil, etc. to talk about, to make themselves feel better.
If someone talks about other person, she will talk about their problem, then she will go into details  and she may exaggerate a little to make it more juicy and spicy. At the end of the day it will leave a negative light on the person she talks about.

Sometimes she talks bad about another person because she silently feels that the person has a major impact in her life and she is scared of that person.  She feels threatened by that someone. She does this because she feels like she must manipulate the people around her to stay safe.

Some other times she talks about other people because she simply does not have better things to do.  She does it without considering the people or friendships that will be damaged. She treats it just like an entertainment.
Sounds familiar? Do we really want to be one of the above? If someone talks bad about you with little exaggerations, which not entirely the truth, how would you feel?  I know it's quite hard to avoid because it happens around us everyday kan... The best we could do now is jangan jadi batu api... Pernah sekali tengok "tanyalah Ustaz", ada orang suka mengata orang gila, sedangkan orang gila tu tak ada kena mengena dengan kita.  Tapi bukankah orang gila itu telah dijanjikan syurga?... Hurm... I am not perfect either.  I write this to remind myself not to judge people as much as I do not like other people to judge me. Biarlah if I'll end up to be a goody two shoes plain jane (describing how "boring" one could be, hehehe)... Janji tak kacau orang kan... Hopefully I don't, kalau TERkacau, sowwy, seriously tak sengaja. :)
 Reference: wiki.answers.com





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What goes around comes around, let those people be, if we can help them with words then we help them through patience, pray for themto realise the bad things they ahve done, and pray harder so that the people these people have wrongged will forgive and forget... Been there done that, and am still trying to forget...