Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Amazing Autumn at South Korea

Aside from Seoul, we went to other places like Nami Island.

I have always wanted to go to South Korea especially to see the shooting location of the famous love story "Winter Sonata".  Alhamdulillah...  I felt so blessed to be able to see the colourful trees in such a beautiful weather. 

I love autumn trees, there were amazing olive green, yellow, orange and red leaves seen in Nami Island, the shooting location of Winter Sonata .  It was so Masha' Allah beautiful.  

It's the first time I saw those very tall pine trees there before me... The colour of those pine trees were from light olive green to light orange.  The metal statue of the love birds from Winter Sonata stood proudly in the garden of pine trees.  The memory of Winter Sonata was vaguely ran through my mind.

Although we took a long walk in this small island, we did not able to explore the whole island.  Some might have thought that all you could see is just trees with falling leaves.  As for me, I felt tranquil and at peace looking at the scenery.  It's a beautiful place to be with your loved ones...  There are plenty of lovely picnic spots.  We also saw couples in love strolling in the park including ahjussi and ahjumma... It was really sweet...   




   

No comments: