Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Ushering in 2014 with hope and love

As we usher in 2014, I am taking a little bit of my time to reflect back of what I have done and what I have become in 2013. I would also like to think of what I would like to do and who I would like to be in 2014. I know for a fact that we always have to be ourselves and embrace of something we have always consider as our weaknesses.

On the last day of 2013, I must admit that it has been a tough year for me. 2013 has given me a lot of challenges and I shed a lot of tears.  I did not achieve many dreams that I have been dreaming all these years. That's OK. With that, Alhamdulillah 2013 has led me to be a stronger person.  I am ready to face 2014 with so much hope that better things will come our way.

I am also hoping and praying that I will be a much better person in years to come, in sha' Allah.  May Allah bless us all and grant us peace, goodness and acceptance.

What is my 2014's resolution? I guess I would like to start with giving salaam and be nice to all these people around me particularly my family, relatives, colleagues and friends.

Giving the Salam

Abu Hurairah (ra) related that Rasulullah (saw) said, "You shall not enter Heaven unless you have Faith and your Faith is not complete until you show love towards one another. Would you want me to show you how you can achieve this? Shower your Salam upon one another."

General meaning -- When we give our salam to another Muslim and he answers it, we are actually praying for each other's peace in life. Thus our relationship will become closer. This is one of the signs of people who have Faith. - Sayings of Rasulullah SAW.

No comments: