Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

How I kissed 2011 goodbye

Tak sangka... Dah betul2 matang ke ni? Yes, I guess I am.  Sebab bila my sweetheart requested to spend last weekend of 2011 at his hometown, Kelantan.  Erm-Hurm, which we will be spending new year's eve at Kampung.  Me, born and raised in the City of Kuala Lumpur, OK, may be born in PJ, Selangor but raised in KL.  Both also citiesla kaann... Aci tak? Me said yes and ikutkan aje tanpa merengek or merajuk dan sewaktu dengannya sbb x dpt tgk fireworks or x dpt pg midnite shopping.  Ha matang kan? Alhamdulillah.  Hubby nak bawak my mother-in-law to the hospital for her check-up.  

I didn't celebrate at all to close the curtain of 2011 cos I had a very bad flue on new year's eve . Telan pill polarax then tido.  TV pun x tgk.  Dulu busuk2 pn if xde plan, tengok la live concert and countdown on TV sambil tulis diary at home to recap and summarize kejadian2 sepanjang tahun.  Ala2 highlights of the year la kan...  Hahaha...  This time around memang classic la kan, duduk kampung, pakai kain batik sarung sambil kadang2 main games thru iPod, kadang2 ngaji Quran, (Syukur Alhamdulillah, semoga diberkati Allah).  Maklumlah xde internet access.  Highlights of the final week of 2011, shopping nighties kat Rantau Panjang, murah giler, RM15-20 je each, cuci kolam air and bathroom. Ok pe...

taken from http://inggo.deviantart.com
 Yg penting happy sgt bile tgk my dear sweetheart happy dpt layan bondanya yg tercinta.  Alhamdulillah.  I silently prayed that hopefully I will become a better wife and have a better life with him, my heart and my soul.  Insya-Allah.  Rupenye dia lah my knight in shining armour.  Touching ni... :')

1 comment:

Dunia Mommy Comel said...

huhu I celebrate new year eve kat court badminton jer sis.hahahah lagi xleh blah tgk firework thru bangunan2 jer..dasyat lagi

apa2 pun seronok sebab sambut tahun baru sebagai seorang isteri hahahah