Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Violet Rindu...

Mlm yg sunyi ni, memang rase macam nak dengar sangat lagu ni. Walaupun before I ever heard this song, my colleague already told me she didn't get it why people like this song so much cos to her, it's too sad to be appreciated. Extremely sad until she could fall asleep listening to it.  But I like it especially times like this, especially this part...
"Malam kau bawalah rinduku
Untuk dirinya yang jauh dari ku
Agar dia tidak kesepian
Selalu rasa ada cinta agung" 
:'(


My other half is at Penang right now for a chess tournament. He was appointed to be the team captain.  He hugged me tightly this morning and pesan macam2 before he left.  Funny how after almost 4 years together, saying goodbye even for a short while is still the hardest part.  Surprisingly, bergenang lagi airmata.  Now I miss him so much...  But I don't want to bug him cos I want him to have a good time and keep his focus on his passion, his goal to win the game.

Yeah, dia memang sangat passionate dgn chess, footy and futsal.  Tadi, my friend told me she feels that siape yg suka main chess ni like a total geek.  I purposely said, yeah he is probably geeky, but he takes good care of me.  Well years ago, a chef, an independent film director, an architect yang probably super cool pun hardly took care of my vulnerable heart... And I mean it...

Mana taknye, here are little2 things he has done his level best to make things easier for me when he's away for the weekend. 
  • Put touch N go card in the second car for me to use.
  • Put a new box of tissue in the car.  (takkan takut I nanges kot? hehee)
  • Put a new freshener in the car.
  • Washed and vacuum the car. 
  • Isi fuel sampai penuh.
  • Transfer my working shoes from our first car into the house. (he's taking the first car)
a new tissue box nicely placed on the dash board. :')
So sweet!  Tu la buat I sayang sangat kat dia... Semoga suamiku sentiasa berada di dalam lindunganNya... Ameen... 

2 comments:

Dunia Mommy Comel said...

alolo touching lak i baca post u nih...

Violet Grace said...

tu la yg lahir tulus ikhlas dari hati tu... Teheheee...