Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Muslimah Clown to be?

taken from nayzak.deviantart.com

Tengok FB, kinda envy, ade yang went to waterfall, ade yang melancong ke Korea, ade yang pegi beach...  Me?  My long weekend banyak habis in bed.  Last Friday I went to Tawakal Hospital and was advised to rest in bed, that's why.  Nothing's serious though... Well I hope so... Hurm...  

Memang I don't know how to stay at home 24 hrs.  Somehow kena keluar jugak.  So my dearest sweetheart took me to shopping malls like Jusco, MidValley, and Pavilion. My office is organising a CNY Hi Tea.  So gatal tgn kiri agaknya, sempat pegi scouting dress and bought Cheongsam for the event... So excited... Gonna wear Cheongsam in stylecovered way... Huhuhu...   Dah try tadi, I so gonna look like a Muslimah clown... Tehehee... But I don't care, nak pakai jugak...  Anyway I see lotsa Chinese ladies wear Baju kurung nowadays, tak salah kalau Melayu berhijab pakai Cheongsam...  Janji sopan kaan... ;P. 

Cepatnya habis cuti... Walaupun I took leave last Friday, then came weekend, followed by 2-day CNY holiday, tiba2 dah nak kena balik kerja esok... Pastu dapat pulak long email and I've got a feeling there's a lot of things to be done at the office tomorrow... ~Sigh... It's new year OK, Nape lah rase berat sgt nk gi keje ni...  Sah2 lah baru lepas appraisal, patutnya lebih bersemangat dari biasa... 

I guess it's because I have set new priorities for 2012.  I want different things for this year.  Maybe not a career growth, not just yet... But untuk dekatkan diri pada Allah and be a better wife and daughter...  Insya-Allah...


No comments: