Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

one red rose



Finally yesterday the red rose arrived right at my office door...

He called me, he just reached my office to pick me up.  He asked me to go out quick, he needed to borrow my tag cos he wanted to go to the toilet... And when I went to him, there he was standing with a red rose placed very close to his heart, smiling... Told me that it's especially for me....  Some might think it's cheesy but to me... he's so Awwwhhh sweet...  Hopefully till the end of time...

ONE RED ROSE = ONE HEART = ONE LOVE...

Tak merajuk dah... :P

No comments: