Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Ada.Sentuhan Listrikmu. M.Nasir with his brilliant mind...

I just finished watching the concert of my all time favourite artiste on TV, someone that I have been looking up to ~ Dato' M.Nasir.  I like his personality and his journey of life.  I have always loved his concert whether I watched it live or on TV.  Selalu IKHLAS... Memang respect his passionate work.  Ada satu lagu ni, Dato' M.Nasir sendiri kata lagu ni memang SEXY, pastu dia ade karen (elektrik).  Memang giler sexy and electric shock dia DAHSYAT!  "Sentuhan Listrikmu".  Tak pernah jemu dengar lagu ni since almost 20 years ago....  :)


Lagi satu lagu yang really catchy and memang gives me feel good mood...  "ADA"... Lagu mcm happy melody and simple but the lyrics macam very deep. 

"Dalam hutan, Ada taman, Dan dalam taman,Ada puterinya, Dalam baju,Ada cinta, Dan dalam cinta, Ada segala-galanya.
 "Dalam awan, Ada hujan, Dan dalam hujan, Ada lautan, Dalam aku, Ada Dia, Dan dalam Dia
Ada kita ada semua"
 Renung2kan...

No comments: