Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Facial Treatment @ Serenity Skin Therapy

Lately I like to do shopping juz by clicking my lappie buttons.  One of my favourite portal is Groupon.  Purchased quite a few stuff already.  One of 'em the 62% off for 2-hour facial to moisturize skin and diminish fine lines. I purchased a great deal at Groupon for RM68 only (value for RM180) a few weeks ago when I was so upset on certain things that happened around me... It was worth it and it was superbly perfect to deal with my kinda stress. It's GOOD value for money so I went to checkidoud this afternoon... :)

                 Venue        Serenity Skin Therapy, level 1, e@curve.


                 Product     Thalgo Facial Products a renowned brand since 1960 for its mineral and
                                   marine elements that are rich with beneficial vitamins and protein for the skin.


                 Treatment  Thalgo Marine Collagen Facial

taken from everyday.com.my.

The interior design concept was totally white simplicity.  
The place was amazingly clean. There are many lockers provided for guests. 
The bed and pillow were just right to rest your head and body.  
Although the air conditioner  made the room extra cold but the sound of the birds chirping 
with the soothing music they played really helped me to relax.

There were few steps in that treatment.  As I remember, 
it began with facial foam - facial cleanser - facial scrub - steam 
- removed blackheads/whiteheads - removed bacteria by using some sort of canggih machine 
(can't remember its name) - facial wash - toner - collagen cream - cold machine 
- mask - rinsed - finally serum.  Pheeewww mana tak 2 hours, 
plus massaged head, face and shoulder in between lagi... 
Tapi bab massage tu memang a bit sakit... : )

It was a fabulous choice!!! Check out their website at http://www.serenityskin.com.my/.

2 comments:

Dunia Mommy Comel said...

Huhuhu i kn berpantang tahap bosan Giler kentang dah ni

Violet Grace said...

Comel, bile u dah sihat, nanti kita pegi manjakan diri sama2 k. you deserve it...