Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

wedding and engagement weekend

We had such a full weekend... It's all began with my sister-in-law's solemnisation at the Mosque, Paroi, Negeri Sembilan last Friday.  My husband has 20 warm and friendly siblings.  I myself was quite surprised when I first got to know about that.  20, seriously? Owh yeah! 

Jodoh pertemuan Allah yang tentukan... So, tibalah jodoh Kak Liza bersama pilihan hatinya, Abg Kamaruzaman...  Panjangnya, lupa pulak nak tanya how should I call him... Hurm I heard my other half called him abg Kamarul... mane plak datang "L" tu... Should it be Kamaruz? Hehehe...


My other half was so exhausted on Friday night, so I did the emcee script with much love until late night since he was chosen to be the Divo Emcee while he slept like a baby next to me. Owh ok panjangnya ayat, sila tarik nafas skarang... ;P

Last Saturday plak, it must have been the most beautiful moments in Kak Liza's life which obviously her wedding reception.  Tak pasal2 jadi bidang terjun kot berduet dengan my other half jadi his Co-Emcee... But, I was quite proud of him, tak sangka ada bakat terpendam jadi Emcee.  Cos he could be quite spontaneous and funny at times...  Everyone said we did a good job... Tak tau lah whether they were just being nice or they really meant it... The most important thing was we enjoyed doing the emcee thing together... It's like we had discovered that we had a strong connection right there...It felt so right... OK... OK... orang lain punya wedding, so back track, here are some of the wedding pictures...




Kan dah cakap, bidang terjun jadi co-emcee... Hahaha... These pics were stolen from my nephew's facebook cos takkan nak ambik gamba sendiri while on duty kan... Adam, if you happened to read this, sorry Aunty 'MUDA' curi gambar2 ni... ;)

By the way, as I am blogging this, I am watching SMASH on DIVA Universal.  So I'm a bit distracted... : )

On Sunday morning, we went to the engagement party of my sweetheart's cousin, Eliz.  A very sweet party for a sweet pretty young lady.  Simple but so sweet... I was glad that I was invited cos I myself didn't get the chance to have my own engagement party. Sebab dulu we skipped the engagement part as I don't want it to be a burden to my other half and our families. To share this beautiful moments with the bride-to-be pun dah awesome! Here are some of the gorgeous moments I managed to capture...




After the wedding and engagement party, I had a good LONG nap while my Paradise sambung lagi ke padang bola for a tournament.  Dia jadi pemain import for Petronas pulak dah... I dunno where he got his energy from.  Me? I dah flat n super tired!

No comments: