Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 2, 2012

Belated Birthday Mini Party at DARC Pt.2

The sequel of the mini party from the earlier entree.


Me, my nieces and my cheeky nephew. Love them to bits... :)  So glad dapat jugak celebrate with them walaupun dah masuk 'senja' ni...  How time flies, dulu I babysat them mase diorang crawling lagi.  I loved to sing and dance with them mase diorang kecik2 lagi... Walaupun suara and steps sumbang mambang... :P



Lepas horse-riding, the guys pegi try archery pulak. Mula2 teringin nak try, tapi tengok macam technical skill is required, takut ler pulak...  Takpelah kasi can the guys enjoy the game instead. Yang best tu, Ilham my little nephew yg twice smaller than the rest has the strongest heart, selamba je nak join memanah jugak... He's only gonna be 9 this year. Tapi, cekal, gagah, berani macam big boy. :D

Guess what, si hensem lil' Ilham ni the winner yang kalahkan uncle2 dia. Hebat2 :D

Everything was awesome until we found out my brother-in-law's car got smashed and the bags got stolen.  Haiissshhh... dugaan... According to my sister, dalam bag tu ada Galaxy Tab, Baju2 and our birthday pressies.  Kenapalah ada aje orang yang tak berhati perut nak menyusahkan orang lain untuk cepat senang? Sanggup tumbuk cermin kereta sampai ade kesan2 blood all over the door and seat... Manusia2...

However my sister insisted on us blowing out the candles cos she had brought the birthday cake for us.  My sister memang awesome lah, walaupun kereta dah kena pecah, tab dah kena curi but she was still able to smile and sing happy birthday song for us. Sweet.  I hardly showed my true feelings to my family, but I do love them, I do care... I cherish the time we spent together ... :')

And lastly, this other lil' hensem boy showed off his cool moves when the orange Ultraman asked him to dance. Comel giler!!! Grrrrr... Jap, Ultraman warna OREN ke? Since when? Blur* Cos, as I remember, Ultraman has always been RED... Hurm... I ni tua sangat kot sampai tak tau Orange Ultraman exists? Tehehehe...

No comments: