Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Vow

"Life's all about moments of impact and how they change our lives forever"...  That was what Leo (Channing Tatum) said in "The Vow" the movie I watched recently.


We missed the very first part of the movie because we didn't manage our time well, and the parking space at Wangsa Walk wasn't helping at all.  It was raining and packed!  So my hub dropped me off to pick the ticket we purchased online and to buy some snacks.  He had to park our car so far from the mall.

I feel so connected to this movie.  The pretty Rachel McAdams carries a character that used to be so close to myself... Someone who is supportive, positive, has deep passion in her art and her kinda music, brave and has lotsa guts... She left her perfect life to be who she wanted to be and who she wanted to be with rather than what people wanted her to be until she lost her memory in a terrible car accident...

While watching the movie,  my memories of who I was before popped up in my head.  Suddenly I feel like I have lost so much of my old self and it felt really sad...  I hate to admit but I cried watching all the sad scenes.  I used to be so BRAVE and never scared of what people think about me, never scared of the consequences.  And now I think I am less positive, I am less supportive of people that I love, and my passion towards arts and music is GONE. Why? Enough said, yeah I have totally changed! For better I hope... : (

Back to the movie, I love the Vow so much. It's REALISTIC romantic drama. It is based on a true story anyway. It's the sweet but sad movie that has my highest recommendation which I want to watch it again... I give super 10 SWEET STARS outta 10. 

Some of the beautiful clips...






No comments: