Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 7, 2011

WAITING

I'm not being myself lately.  I'm married to the most wonderful person I've ever known all my life...  Sometimes I feel that he's so kind and I don't deserve him.  I'm spoilt!  I feel so sad... It's not like I don't love him but I feel there's something missing in our lives. We may seem like so perfect for each other for a fact that we both can't resist one another but... I'm sad because we haven't been given a child after almost 3 years we've been together.  Owh God why... We both are good with children, he loves to play with them while I love to take care of them, and I think we both are ready to have one... But what's wrong with us? Why can't we have one now?

Now I feel out of place...Turning green with envy, all of them are happy with a complete family... I hate it so much when I have to wait... All my life is all about waiting.  I realize that I got all the best things in my life but to get there, I had to WAIT... Waiting has caused suffering... Yeah people can ask me to be patience... Waiting will teach us patience. May I ask them back, for how long?

But then again maybe we're not given a child because we're not ready... But the thing is, when will we be ready then?  I'm not getting even younger right?

No comments: