Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 20, 2011

On the Edge

Now, I'm so afraid to live. Sounds like so dramatic.  But yeah... Recently there's a tsunami occured in Japan. I heard a lot of scary stuff...  It's pretty much affected me.  Are we really getting so much closer to the Judgement Day? Kiamat memang dah sangat dekat ke? Ermm... I'm making a progress to be a good Muslim but it's only a little progress.  I often screwed up especially when it comes to being a good daughter and wife.  CHANGE... Yeap, I need to make a change. Now or never.  My starting point Insya-Allah would be to pray earlier than usual.

Lately my other half gets edgy easily... I might not be a perfect wife but how I wish that I won't be the one who causes him to be such way.  We don't have huge fight or anything like that but we often have small fights over a silly thing.  I do know that we still love each other and can't resist one another.  Maybe I need to learn to have more patience and to have more faith.  May Allah bless us... Ameen...

No comments: