Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Movie Marathon

What's the most popular dating place for KL people?.  What's the most popular thing to do with friends in KL?.  What's the most popular thing to do whenever you feel bored? When you have nothing to do, what would you do? I have the answer to all the above... MOVIE!!!  So today, we had Movie Marathon.

Movie Marathon tu ape ye? Watched MORE than one movie in a row I guess....  I am Number Four was not too bad.  Nothing much to say cos I can't wait to write about the next movie... Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa... Wow, it's crazy cool, the greatest movie from Yusry KRU.  It's really making me wanting to know more about the story of this tough guy... Who was MERONG MAHAWANGSA? I shall read about him soon.

Both weren't emotional movies.  And I'm glad I can save my tears for not dropping  over any of the movies today... : )  And lastly Stephen Rahman's super hawt!!!

No comments: