Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Tell me what you want me to do...

Have you heard a song that makes you reminisce the moments you've had before.  And when you did, it's hard or even quite embarrassing to share with other people although they are the closest to you about how you're actually taking a walk slowly down to the memory lane.  I know that it does not sound right if we allow ourselves to just drown in the past lives since we should live in the present, live a life to the fullest.  But... I can't help myself after listening to this beautiful song.


This another one sweet song reminds me how pure my heart was when I first fell in love.  In other words, I was so young and naive. Dumb? No... Was just so in love for the first time but too shy to admit.  Yeah...  Zipped my lips for five years.  When the technology hadn't arrived, I threw all the words about my feelings towards him on papers of my diaries... I sang along with all the songs that could read my mind at the time.  As long as I didn't break a promise to myself that I would never tell him. Because... I was scared that he won't love me back.  I was scared that he would hurt me if he knew how I felt about him...  After 5 years, there we were witnessed by the moon and stars, young love... Eventually we realized that we were just not meant for each other. It wasn't like how I thought that it would be....   

Funny, how things have changed so much now.  I'm shaking my head while smiling now...  We both now have seperate lives. We both are happy with our seperate lives... Alhamdulillah...

No comments: