Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 16, 2011

Eyeglasses can be fashionable and functional at the same time

2011 is reaching the finishing line... My year end gift to myself and a strong reason to encourage myself to CHANGE.  A first step to change ~ wear eyeglasses to avoid eye infection.  Walaupun berat, tapi nak cuba jugak. So yesterday I collected my year end gift:

My sweetheart told me to pick this eyeglasses cos it matches my handbag.  Hahahaa... Like I said at the title, It can be fashionable  and functional at the same time. The frame is light and comfortable.  The best thing about this eye wear is its temples that curve over my ears properly and the frame rests on my nose comfortably. ~Big grin*
"It is possible to combine function and style when you choose the best fitting frame for your prescription glasses". ~ Dr. Paul Naftali, Pennsylvania optometrist.

No comments: