Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 19, 2011

Time has changed...

I used to be your medicine when you were sick
I used to be your extra energy when you played games
I used to be someone that you need to be by your side always
You used to stay all night to help me went through my tough times
You used to take care of me when I was sick
You used to make coffee for me
You used to make breakfast in bed for me
You used to make mushroom soup for me
You used to fry chicken for me
You used to help me in the kitchen
You used to help me with the house chores

But that was quite a while ago...
Are you still the same person now?

Time has changed...
But that doesn't mean people have to change too...

No comments: