Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 26, 2011

Al-Islam Januari 2012

I can't sleep tonight.  Dunno why.  So I decided to blog.  Tadi, the 1st time I read Al Islam magazine.  Before this, my favourite magazine is Aquila and sometimes Women's weekly.  Tapi bukan baca sgt pn, unless mmg betul2 ade free time to read, barulah nk flick thru.  

The other day I had Hot Choc at Starbucks with a good friend since school, my maid of honour during my wedding reception dulu.  If jumpa dia, biase la, we chat mostly about our current lives.  I told her how much I missed my late Grandma.  She told me she read at al-Islam about life after death, bila roh berada di Alam Barzakh.  And mcm2 info she told me, which she read from Al-Islam.

Siang tadi, lepas teman my other half shopping, I saw Al-Islam on the magazine rack at the Newsstand.  So I grabbed and read couple of articles out loud in the car to share the valuable ilmu with my other half.  There's a lot of interesting articles found in this mag. I love it! It's very affordable ~ ONLY RM5!  Not many ads printed in this mag. The articles I read just now:
  1. Bersalam Cium Tangan - Sunnah atau Budaya?
    Jawapannya tiada dlm mana2 hadis bersalam perlu cium tangan.  However bersalam digalakkan dalam Islam utk menjalin persahabatan.
  2. Kenapa basuh kaki sebelum tidur?
    Basuh kaki untuk menurunkan gelombang otak daripada beta kepada alpha, kemudian theta dan seterusnya delta. Tidur dalam gelombang delta adalah tidur yang paling berkualiti, nyenyak tiada mimpi.
Interesting right? Macam2 lagi articles that I can't wait  to read. And I'll definitely read it once I finished blogging.  

No comments: