Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 9, 2011

Valuable Moments at RACTAR Pt. 2

Our company's CSR continued the mission with presenting of 44 "Back to School Packs" to residents of the Rumah Amal Cahaya Tengku Ampuan Rahimah (RACTAR) in Subang Jaya last month.  I blogged about our first initiative here.

It was a good session which was simple, short and sweet.  Our chairman was the guest of honour who gave such a humble and good speech before presenting the gifts.  When I sat down while listening to his speech, rasenye macam jauh lagi my journey to reach to where he is now.  He reminds me a lot of my late grand dad, a very respectable man but still very down to earth.  He even called himself "Pakcik" when he did the speech in front of the RACTAR's residents. :)

The kids were still reserved and I'm pretty unsure whether they were happy to receive us and the gifts... Well I hope they were...

1 comment:

Dunia Mommy Comel said...

best bila skali skala ikut aktiviti sebegini, membuatkan kadang2 kita sedar bahawa kita adalah insan yang masih bertuah sbb masih memiliki ayah n bonda ...