Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Merlin

Masha-Allah cepatnya masa berlalu... It's almost the end of May 2012... We have reached mid year OK... Have I achieved what I really want for 2012... The answer is NOT YET... Hurm... Sigh...  However I refuse to dwell on it... I choose not to anyway!

By the way since balik from Bandung last month, whenever ade past time, I've been watching "MERLIN".  Giler addicted to it! I bought all seasons (1-4).  Been catching up, and now dah sampai Season 3.  Last time when it was aired on TV, tak heran pun nak tengok.  I thot it was just another crap magic series which was not interesting at all. Merlin pun tak berapa nak cute kot... Bila dengar good reviews from my friends, tried watching couple of re-run at Astro, best la plak layan citer ni... Pastu terasa macam cute pulak Merlin ni (played by Colin Morgan) Itu yang terjebak beli sampai semua 4 seasons tu...

I just read about the legend of King Arthur and Camelot, saje gatal nak compare with the TV series.  All the characters ada in the modern Merlin TV series tu, tapi those characters were created differ from the traditional version of the legend.  I think the TV series version is more fantasy-like perhaps to accommodate the audience of modern era.

Yang paling best about Merlin is the remarkable values of trust and loyalty in friendship and family.  Merlin is a very special kindhearted and gifted guy who is a superbly humble hero.  Cuma IMHO, Gwen in Merlin should be someone really beautiful being a lady who always captured guys' attention at their first sight. Yikes, honest opinion sometimes can be hurtful... Sowwy for her peminat yang tegar...

Merlin has a good place in my favourite chart!





1 comment:

Dunia Mommy Comel said...

Eh rasa cm duk kt page i je bila lepak kt page u nih hihihi