Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

KAKAK TUA?

Work is even more demanding now.  This year I took one step further, added perhaps puratanya 1 extra effort for each and every profile.  Nak2 pulak, bila dah cuti seminggu addoi a few reports tak sempat nak buat sebab kejarkan back-to-back events preparations. 

Harini selesai salah satu small events.  This event was actually something like a workshop. A workshop to guide the candidates to apply for our programme.  Lepas workshop we give the opportunity to the selected candidates to sit in the Face-2-Face Session with our evaluation team. This event happens once in a month. Coordinating this kinda event is one of my significant roles being in Corporate Communications.

Biasalah dekat semua events akan ade hiccups... But Syukur Alhamdulillah, everything was still under control... Tapi yang paling lawaknya, (gelak dulu sebelum cerita... hahaha!!!) 

Sesudah habis presentation session je, tibalah masanya untuk I bring the selected participants to see the assigned manager for the Face 2 Face Session.  There was this tall young chap, quite good looking, quite lah {to compare with the rest of the participants} tiba2 panggil I "Kak..." Dalam hati berkata, "Dia panggil org lain kot"... And again he called me "Kak"... "Nak tanya session lepas ni dekat bilik mana?" Well, tidak syak lagi, rupanya sayalah "KAK" itew... WTH!!! Kak? Seriously?! I was kinda offended OK.  He doesn't even look 'that' young! 

gambar hiasan*
All my life, he's the FIRST guy yg panggil I - KAK and was serious about it... Adusshh... Kalau gals, tak kisah lah sebab tu "sisterhood"... (Tepuk dahi laju2)...  I was thinking , do I really look like a Kakak already???  Hurm... tak sangka!  All this while people always thought that I'm 5 years YOUNGER and it was hard for them to believe when I told them my real age... but erk suddenly it felt like a bomb of aging exploded... OK lepasni confirm nak pakai facial mask anti-ageing! Teheheheee... 
 
Jap2... Tak boleh ke cakap "EXCUSE ME" instead... That was really, 'in your face' kinda situation!  Hope guys can be more sensitive after this.  Maybe I am older, but please find the right choice of word to address a woman... Dhuh! ;P

1 comment:

Dunia Mommy Comel said...

hahahah siyot mamat tuh..kot yer good looking sgt ...saya tgk semalam sume xhensem kak melainkan seorg mamat yg i da mentioned sebelum nih..
memang xpatut die panggil u sbb smlm yg dtg kaum lelaki nya sume muka2 tuan...hahahahahah sabar2 ok..