Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 28, 2012

Chillin' around JW Marriott, KL

As mentioned in the earlier post, I had to stay at JW Marriott, Kuala Lumpur where the Regional Conference ABAF 2012 was held for 4 nights.  Since it's in the KL City, and being such a penakut, I forced my other half to stay with me, Tak kira!!! Hahaha *evil laugh*... The best thing in this hotel room, each and every room was given a big fat container of Bath Salts. 

Although I had pink dots appeared on my skin right after I soaked myself in that bath salts but it was much worth it! Felt so refreshing! Pink dots tu sekejap je, lepastu my skin felt smooth, I swear! Hehehee... Best giler Bath Salts ni, macam dekat SPA!

When I had a long day with few issues raised  here and there, this is where I went back to, our hotel room, yang ada swimming pool and small city view...  Hurmmm... rase relieved sangat... Tak ada lah tension mana pun... :)

Kemas je kan interior design bilik JW Marriott ni... Yang semak tu semua my stuff la tu... Tehehehee... Alangkah bestnya kalau my own room boleh sentiasa kemas macam ni.  Hotel boleh lah, ada "room service"... The first 5 Star Hotel yang I experienced bed turn-down service.  Sebelum ni ada jugak stay kat 5-Star hotel like Tanjung Aru resort, Renaissance etc, tak pernah experience such... First, second and third night, suka giler turn-down service tu, tapi masuk malam keempat, takpelah, I yg turn down that service... Hehehe... Nak tido lah, tak yah lah kacau2... :P

The last night (4th night), barulah dapat jalan2 around JW Marriott... Unfortunately tak dapat jalan lama, I had stomach ache maybe because sebab makan tak tentu masa... I have gastric, bila makan tak tentu masa, my tummy pun upset la! Kacau je tummy ni, terus hilang mood!

Kalau pegi JW Marriott KL, soaking in the Bath Salts and warm water is not to be missed!


No comments: