Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 26, 2012

It's not quite what it seems


I hate times like this
As I sit at a pretty decoration of writing table
Staying in a very quiet, cosy and comfortable room
I feel empty and sad since I woke up this morning
And I do not know why...

Maybe because it is not my messy room
But I would prefer my messy room now
The sound of birds chirping in the morning, loud TV,
The sound of my mom makes her cup of morning drinks
Juices, herbs, coffee and such
Snuggling in the mess deco bed of mine

Or maybe because this is not what I want in life
What do I want in life?
I thought this is what I have been dreaming to be
But it's not quite what it seems...

Patience... Have faith...


1 comment:

Dunia Mommy Comel said...

I wished that everything goes well .harap2