Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

MARIGOLD Yoghurt. Goodness From Inside Out.

Lactose intolerance is the inability to digest lactose. Lactose is a type of sugar found in milk and other dairy products. And guess what, dhuh! I was one of those babies who had this problem back then.  My mama told me so.  No wonder as far as I can remember, I grew up with Ribena and Soya Bean. Huhuhu! Tak cukup zat betul!

Anyway I am not gonna drag things about 'lactose-intolerance' but I wanna talk about something got to do with it.  I've just found another alternative to get more calcium since me and milk, we got issues!

"People who are moderately lactose-intolerant can consume yoghurt without ill effects, because much of the lactose in the milk precursor is converted to lactic acid by the bacterial culture".  Do not fret, no more toilet site-visit afta having yoghurt!

Tadaa... Yoghurt is kinda yummay!

I only learned to eat yoghurt this year.  It tastes quite good. It's like a warm ice cream mix with sour cream.  Nice... I'm so into Peach Yoghurt now. I bought for RM1.55 per bottle at Jusco, it's worth it!

Although I'm not a big fan of fruits but Yoghurt pretty much erm how shall I say, kinda change my mind about fruits. Yeay, bonus strikes! Nutritious + Yummay!  A good option for people like me who does not like to eat Vitamins or food supplements!  Because they  taste so bad!

How a yoghurt can help us? It helps digestion and promote a healthy digestive system and calcium for the development of strong bones and teeth. Owh gimme more!

No comments: