Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sore Right Eye...

It has been a week now that a window to my soul is irritating, red and swollen... : (

It started last Monday, I noticed my right eyelid was swollen when I did my morning normal routine, which was looking at the mirror the moment I got up from bed. At first it seemed like a drooping one-side eyelid that got me really freaked out! So tried so hard to calm myself down and pretend that there was not gonna be any serious illness would happen.  

Then, I had to put on my glasses and put away my coloured lenses.  I so hate it when I have to wear spectacles to work.  I feel like an old granny whenever it sticks on my cheeks and nose!  

Anyway, when it got from bad to worse, I finally went to see the doctor.  Ade ke doctor cakap it was "ketumbit".  I was like "I have never had such thing all my life!" But afta applying the cream and took the tablets, my right eyelid stop swelling but it became red and painful.  Went to see the Doctor again, and he explained to me clearly that it wasn't a ketumbit after all, it was called "allergic conjunctivitis", which is penyakit eye allergy.  It might caused by the lenses.  Yeah the nite before I kena, I slept in the car with my lenses on. It does make sense now.  Dr. Prem Kumar at Klinik Mesra Setiawangsa is marvelous! 

So lesson learned! Do not sleep with my lenses ever again!

1 comment:

Dunia Mommy Comel said...

heheheh...alolol cian tertido pakai lense..bahaya tuh nextime jgn buat lagi ok..
nextime kena repeat pimpong ok ..