Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 25, 2011

Tummy's unhappy

I am not feeling well.  Lately, I've been quite sick but Alhamdulillah, it's not like I have to be warded or anything like that.  But... I remember growing up , although being the youngest in my family, I didn't get much attention from my mom and siblings when I got sick those days.  My mom was not the one to blame. She had to do what a single mother had to do, which was to provide us enough food to eat and good place to stay.  Dulu, bile sakit, all I need to do was just lying down, until I felt better.  Kalo dah tak tahan sgt, mengadu kat my friends, or else BIBIK.  Tapi bile dh besar tu, mama pun dh mellow down at work, so pretty much dpt jugak lah merasa attention from her.

Mcm ni la rupe kalau sakit perut kann...


But now... sakit sikit je, my dear love dah tanye "Nak jumpe Doctor?" I am thankful that I have such a caring and alert husband. Like last nite at around 2ish in the morning, when my tummy began to feel uneasy, memulas2 sakit!  He immediately went down to boil the water and tried looking for the right medicine for me.  Then he started to rub my tummy with his magic hand and magic potion.  Magic potion? Kalo dia yg letak, minyak mestika pun bley jadi magic potion ok!  I feel so loved. Mulalah sentimental jap... Dah la yesterday was my first day ~ THE TIME OF THE MONTH. Just great kan, my eye infection pun blum fully recovered yet, and when I started to get sore throat, now my tummy's upset plak. My tummy's so sensitive.  Salah makan sket aje, it will be totally upset.  Saba je la...

Since this morning I had no choice but to go work as our office had an official launch event and yes I was part of the organising team. No choice rite? Sakit pun tahan jer la... I've got to tell myself "Juz get up, it's not like your legs sakit but it's your eye, throat and tummy!" So, walaupun hati merangkak nak bangun, tapi tangan, kaki badan semua gerak jugak la bgn akhirnya... Nasib baik ade yang sayang, he helped to send me to the hotel and pick me up at the office. I love him for so many things and this is one of the things that makes me love him even more...

1 comment:

Dunia Mommy Comel said...

hahahah sweet la u sis hahahah

skang i pun tgh sakit nih huhuk