Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

2011 is a Coach Year for me...

I'm staying at home today, Doctor gave me MC. I have been snuggling my bantal busssuk with blanket wrapped around me since morning.  Yeah of course I felt bored then got up and start writing this blog.  Something popped  into my head.  My colleague said to me "Well, 2011 is your Coach Bag year, babe".  Let's talk about bag.  My preference has always been tote, a large hand bag which I can put all little2 things of mine.  The must-have-things in my tote bag ~ my personal handphone, office blackberry, iPod, purse, lip balm and compact powder.  The bigger my tote bag is, the more and more things i will sumbat in it... hehehe...

Here's the story.  I first gotta know about Coach bag from my sister.  She's the most well-paid banker, big boss, respectful and responsible person in my family. hehehehe...  Mase tu, I just started work, my salary was RM1k over je.  She took me to KLCC and dropped by Coach boutique.  I felt awkward cos I know I couldn't afford to buy any of the bags even tiny weeny bag in that boutique. So there I was, sitting quietly on the sofa waiting for my sister to pick one.  That was years ago.

Amazingly this year... Early of this year, my sister hand me down her Coach Bag.  It wasn't a tote bag, it was a shoulder bag. Still in a good condition. But it's pretty small for me to sumbat my things.  I can only wear it to nearby places.  So that was my very first Coach Bag.


Then come the 2nd Coach bag.  The 2nd one was a silver/gray sling bag.  It's still small but it's practical for going to concert, football match or any casual outing. I am in the event organising team.  So this sling bag is just right for me when I have to do my work like going for venue recce, venue set up and that kind of thing.  My dear love has made the right choice in buying me this sling bag as my birthday pressie.  I love it very much.  But I found it pretty hard to get my stuff in the bag especially my big purse, cos they always got stuck in the small space.


The 3rd and 4th bags are very dear to me.  These are the bags yang boleh sumbat many2 things. The 3rd bag is finally a tote bag, the one that i've been dreaming to have. It's gold POPPY METALLIC SIGNATURE GLAM TOTE.  Owh my god, when the sales assistant showed it to me and it's within my budget, i just grabbed it!  Poppy is more funky than other Coach collections.  This tote bag is definitely good for both formal and informal events.  It's funky but it's also elegant.  I'm happy with my Glam Poppy Tote!


 I have a feeling that the 4th handbag will end my journey with Coach this year.  Wait a sec, wristlet blum ade lagi kan.... hehehehe... it's ok to dream right!  The last tote bag i got was the most funky and striking, it's shocking pink, my favourite colour.  And i love the zipper, it's so smooth!  This tote bag is my 3rd year anniversary gift from my loving hubby. He took me to the boutique, and surprised me by telling me "I'll buy you anniversary gift here, just choose 1".  It's called Coach Signature Poppy Wordblock.  It looks like a bit playful tapi just right for my image yang tak pernah sedar diri ni dah nak dekat senja... ;P


Best nye!!! Dulu intai2 je Coach, now I'm having 4 Authentic Coach bags! OMG... Alhamdulillah... That's the story about me and Coach. Peeeace!!!

2 comments:

Dunia Mommy Comel said...

huhuhu bestnya i hanya ada 1 jer sis tu pun dah buruk sbb i slu guna lah terlalu lasak la..hahahah

yang ada banyak pun guess sajork..bak kata u sis skang masanya i kena change my handbag brand..

so maknanya i kena cari suami kaya lah sisi kalau nak tukar...dahtu xkan tukar brand yg lowered kot..kuikuikui..(damn giler sombong kan)

Violet Grace said...

Kalo beli sendiri, lg puas hati babe... Tapi kalo suami belikan, tu dah bonus namanya... Kaya x menjanjikan kebahagiaan my dear...