Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 29, 2011

Its okay to lose,. at least Harimau Malaya have played with dignity!


 I do really think that these rows of bbm group need to be documented.  Here's how the interesting conversation went:

Aye: Malaysia deserved to be defeated by those sleazy lion.  They don't have the guts to win.

Ef: Malaysia plays okay but Singapore terrer sangat berlakon...

Aye: You didn't see how weak our defense was? If not b'coz of goalie, kita dah kalah 2-3 bijik tau! Goalie pun byk scandal.

(My thots were: Dhuh... ape kene mengena scandal dgn bola ni? Nway, I juz heard only one scandal... byk ke tu?)

Aye: I dah ada bau yg HM kalah he he! Defend tak belajar dari kesalahan di S'pore.  Apeq dah bertunang tapi ada scandal dgn awek sexy.

(My thots were: so evil! Sekalipun Apek tu ade scandal, but he was a star last nite ok.  He did very well!) 

Me: Tough game!!! S'porean players are phoneys! Saje lambat2kan masa x nk bg M'sia score.

Kay: Aye, kita x kalah tonite, Seri! :D

Aye: Kita kalah sebenarnya.  Footballers know that.  In reality, we are no match against S'pore & Indonesia.  Our tactic and technique can't match theirs.

(My thots were: eiiisshh geram pulak dgr negative vibes ni!!!)

Kay: Aye, we all know Aye! But don't keep on beating a dead dog.  Your point noted.  Jaga hati la sikit.  And jaga maruah.  Give face to diehard fans & patriots! The tiger may rise again... Positive thinking!

(My thots were: I love the way Kay thinks!)


Aye: I frust sbb pemain tak appreciate the fans yg support ramai ramai ke stadium.  They still play like that.

(My thots were: Hey... dia yg x pegi Stadium, dia plak yg rase frust... hurmm....)


Kay: It's a personal choice Aye, we ikhlas went to support and cheer the team.  Kalau menang, fantastic! Tapi, x kan bila kalah kita abandon? As they say, sometimes we win, sometimes we lose and sometimes we lose again.

Aye: Agreed Kay, as much as I want HM to win, same like all of us.

Kay: Nak sambung lg ceramah I ni! Failure is not in failing down.  Failure is when we stay down! Gudnite!

(My thots were: Hahaha... Good one Kay!  But I cannot tahan, kene reply jgk ni...)

Me: Aye, they did their best.  Easier said than done la kan.  Cuba u yg turun padang!

(My thots were: Whoopsie was that too nasty?)

Aye: Mmg la kalau I main, tak sama dgn mereka but they are national player.  Cuba suroh diaorang buat event, diaorang tak boleh lawan kecekapan you, cuba buat akaun, or buat HR or Investment.So, your comparative approach tu salah. You shld compare the way they played with the way other team played tonite. Ada ke nak banding Zakuan main dgn I main, aiyok!!!

(My thots were: suka hati la Labu... Yg penting semangat juang diorang kuat!)

Ef: Watching at stadium mmg different.. Tak kisah menang kalah.. You just feel excited and proud of the team..  Any results, I'm still proud of Harimau Malaya.. And I would cheer for them anytime in the future..

(My thots were: exactly how I feel about them! That's the spirit we need from Malaysians!)

Click here and check out one awesome blog about Harimau Malaya!

*Semua di atas bukan nama sebenar.

No comments: