Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Me being Cinde- POYO - rella...


I wanna write about shoes today.  

I have to admit that my feet are a bit unusual than any other people in this whole entire world.  People would think it's abnormal, but I would prefer to train my brain to think that it's UNIQUE. Cos I still can use them to walk right? It's not like I have to be wheelchair bound kann?  Cumanye it's extra-ordinary kecik.... hehehe...

At the age of 12, it was my first time I went shopping with my friends at the most happening shopping mall in town - Ampang Park (masa tu laa).   I bought a pair of SHOES.  Itula first time merasa shopping sendiri without mama.  That was also the first time I realized I had the smallest feet compared to all my friends!

I experienced funny thing like beli kasut BUBBLEGUMMERS yg cute even when I was already in my mid twenties. Hahaha... Selamba pakai kasut BUBLLEGUMMERS tu pegi Phuket with my colleagues at the age of 20 plus.  Hallo... small kids below 12 je yg pakai kasut kiut-miut tu OK. Kira I ni perasan cute la yea...

In the office now, ade a few called me "Cinderella" because of me at the age of 30+ with the weight of 50+ kg wearing size 3.  Yup, literally Malaysian size 3.  Everytime nak beli kasut, I have to ask the sales assistant "Do you have Malaysian Size 3 available here?" If not, tak payah la nk berhangan untuk try2 kasut2 itu ye...

The downside of having small feet is I won't be able to hand-down my shoes to any of my family, friends or anak2 yatim.  Lagi sedey, I had to throw away a lot of my shoes yg still elok.  Takkan nak bagi budak kecik - high heel stilettos? Agak2 la kan...  Karang anak org terjatuh, I plak yg kene bertanggungjawab... 

So, I've got to wear almost all of my shoes until they become worn-out and valueless, hancur like dlm picture kt atas ni.  So selamat tinggal my favourite black wedge.  You'll be missed.  Last weekend, mcm dh takde keje lagi, dok mengira how many pair of shoes I have right now.  Time to recall... Erm...

  1. Neva Black wedge shoes (Available at Ampang Park... Tehehehee)
  2. Twins White wedge shoes
  3. Sembonia Gold wedge shoes
  4. crocs Brown Flat shoes
  5. crocs Beige Flat shoes
  6. crocs Fushia Flat shoes
  7. crocs Black Sandal
  8. Neva Brown Sandal
  9. Vinci Black High Heel Stiletto
  10. Pink Evil's White High Heel Stiletto
  11. Pink Evil's Marshmallow High Heel Stiletto (x pernah pakai pun)
  12. Light gold Stiletto (x ingat dari mana)
  13. Custom made Pink Stiletto (pakai once only, mase wedding je)
  14. Nike Futsal shoes
  15. Nike Jogging shoes (Pink weehooo)
  16. Hush Puppies Blue Casual Shoes
Well, that's all I think. Not bad huh? For having a small feet does not stop me from shopping shooeezz... Now my shoes shopping wishlist:
  1.  Another pair of black wedge 
  2. Indoor games shoes
There I go, talking about me being the Cinde-POYO-rella.... ; )





1 comment:

Dunia Mommy Comel said...

hahahah makaih dah leh bukak kedai kasut nih..u mmg cumil la sis hahahah