Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

"FRAPPUCCINIC"






Hi, my name is Graceful Violet (bukan nama sebenar ;P) I'm Starbucks Green Tea FrappucciNIC... (I came out with my own vocab, pandai2 ajer!).  FrappucciNIC is an "addiction to Frappuccino". The moment I see Starbucks, I often stop by to get my GTF and of course with SOY.  I've been loyal to it for years and years now.  I began to like the taste of it rite afta my college days. Somehow this year, I'm getting even worse.  When I'm stressed out, I have the tendency to drink more. Tehehehe...

1 comment:

Dunia Mommy Comel said...

diet diet diet da Kristen Stewart