Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 13, 2011

S P A C E

I have just completed a 2-day in house training called Strategic Marketing Excellence by an experienced consultant, Kenth.  Unique right the spelling of his name? Kent is a common name but Kenth?

Once, there's this chap told me that Malaysian likes to have the space of his own, D'Space... For instance, you just get into a bus, you see there are 3 seats in a row, but you then see there are only 2 empty seats while the 1st seat was taken by a guy, you are likely to sit at the 3rd chair and leave the 2nd empty. I'll bet!!!  

*gambar hiasan*taken from http://candyliciouscat.wordpress.com
You know what I'm sayin'. So, back to the Marketing training just now, the training room has a classroom concept.  Since we're in such a small group, each of us sat on one chair but each of us had two tables.  Cos again - everybody wants the space of their own.  Duduk SORANG dapat 2 meja... Enough space for my cool Coca Cola water tumbler, workbook, lappie, and folder.  More than enough!

Through my own observation, Malaysians don't like to sit right in front in a class room since my old school days until at this very moment, if there is training session, at the office, most of us still avoid siting at the front row. WHY? S P A C E... Kata 1 Malaysia... Tak nampak pun? *grin*  Because I don't get it why you have to leave the front row empty.  I'll always be the first one to sit right in front.  Biarlah org kata I am such a geek ke or kiasu ke... Whatever~ 

I'm happy sitting at front row. 

Sorry for not having a clear vision
Sorry for not having a photographic memory
Sorry for having a short attention span

I was moved by this video.  It was played during the training just now.


and also this...

I'm sorry for being so busy today that I don't even have the time to smile at you...

2 comments:

Dunia Mommy Comel said...

majuk jugak sebab xdpt dengar u gelak dlm opis pagi2 sbb dgr gelak pagi2 dari u adalah terapi bagi i

wah kiasu betol ..kita bolot saje meja itu miahahahah

ape org nak kata, kata lah janji u happy ok..

terima kasih sbb selalu mngingatkan i hal sesuatu untuk kesedaran i di masa hadapan..
pengalaman u cerita u i simpan baik punya dalam poket kangaroo i nih ok

p/s : siyes cakap u mmg sweet n sememangnya tuan Fir( ok sila jgn perasan ok bukan ichigo ok..nih fir husband u tuh..aka rob patersun..miahahah) sbb ada wife sebijak n cute cam u..i bersyukur sbb knal dgn org yg betul..

wa tabik spring same lu ( sambil tangan n gaya ala2 'Vanila ice2 bebeh)..

Violet Grace said...

Thank you... Tapi berat sangat pujian tu, x tertampung rasenye dgn kaki kecik ni... Teheheheee...